Well I am one of those moms who 🙈forgot to get “those ” solar eclipse glasses. My kids are not thrilled with me LOL! Luckily my hubbies office will be providing glasses at their viewing party which I can bring the kids down for. Dad saves the day! However these cookies might get me back in good graces🙊 Below is an easy tutorial and recipe!
1. 2 1/2 cups flour
2. 3/4 cup powdered sugar
3. 1 teaspoon Madagascar Vanilla (or regular)
4. 2 sticks of butter
Bake at 350 for 10-12 min.
1. Divide cookie dough into 5 sections
2. Place drops of food color into separate zip lock baggies and massage individual colors in the bags. This keeps your hands clean. You also get an even color on the the dough!
3. Cut cookies into desired shapes.
4. Color into a marble design. You can’t mess up.
Bake , cool and prepare to decorate!
Items needed for decorating
3. Karo syrup for sprinkles to stick onto cookie while still looking clear.