I named these after my kids ha ha. This recipe is awesome because you can make it so many different ways. There is really no way to mess these up. Basically anything healthy you have in your pantry you can throw in these healthy little treats. I will get right into this recipe👇🏼
This is my idea of a low carb energy ball!
Ya all know I love low key ingredients.
- 1/4 cup peanutbutter or almond butter
- 1/4 cup flaxseed or oatmeal
- 1tlb coconut oil
- 1tlb cocoa powder to roll balls in.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Put into balls
- Roll in cocoa powder
- Place in fridge to chill and eat in between sports , work , post work out.