I love coloring eggs with my kids. I would like to be all fancy and write a crazy “eggciting “post but I’ll keep it simple haha! It’s not that hard to figure out how much I love holidays and parties! Check out some fun tips below to color those eggs if you have not done so yet!
Things you will need
- Hard Boiled Eggs …duh lol!
- Bowls you don’t mind staining
- Warm water
- Place warm water in separate bowls
- Put 10 drops of Wiltons food coloring (neon)
- Put I tsp vinegar in each bowl
- Place eggs in bowl with colored water, let sit for one min at least.
Balloon egg 🎈🎈
- Cut balloon side ways
- Place on egg before putting into colored water , let sit for one min and 👌🏼
🦋Pretty hard right , not! Enjoy and happy Easter!! He has risen🙏🏼