I hear the birds chirping outside. The smell of fresh cut grass from the neighbors yard. I see flowers starting to bloom. Ok a little wishful thinking. But really who is ready for spring? I am I am! You must check out this fun easy recipe. The thing I like about this cake is it’s beautiful , not difficult and great for those brunches and gal lunches.
Recipe and directions
- 1 box store bought cake mix. Bake up per directions.
- Store bought butter cream (2 cans ) or make it. I like to cheat!
- Fresh berries and lemons or any fruit you like.
- Bake cake up in bunt pan style.
- Let cool for several hours
- Slice in half
- Put melted frosting or white chocolate In the microwave in 30 sec intervals
- Pour down cake / get messy. This is the beautiful part of a naked cake.
- Put berries ( I like lemons on top too) so pretty.
Viola and instabrunch ready!