- Card Stock (color is your choice)
- Fun poms (dollar bin at Target)
- Glue spray or glue gun
- Pom garland
- Fold card stock like a fan
- Glue poms on
- Place tacos in tray
Have fun with it!
Well I don’t know about you. I could sure down a few tacos and a margarita right about now. Our family loves the sound of mama preparing tacos in the kitchen. My hubby is a huge fan of Mexican food. Lucky for him , this chick has skills to pay the bills. Check out my authentic taco recipe.
- Shredded chicken cooked in chicken broth , seasoned with garlic , salt and pepper
- Corn tortillas
- Fry corn tortillas on both sides then gently fold while still frying
- Set on a towel to absorb grease.
- Dress with onions , guacamole, cheese and tomatoes.
A fun little side sauce for tacos… and I know it sounds weird. Tomato sauce with peas and onions. Place in tacos if your feeling brave. I love peas so, I know I’m strange. It is super tasty I promise.