Tumeric has so many health benefits. I as a mom am always looking for ways to sneak healthy ingredients into recipes for my littles. I know it can be challenging when these kids detect the slightest ingredient that could be good for them ..giggle!
However this recipe has no taste of veggies or “eat it , it’s good for you “!
* 1 cup pineapple juice 3 frozen pineapple rings
* 1/2 inch fresh ginger, grated
* 1/2 cup coconut or almond milk
*1 whole avocado
* 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
* Fresh turmeric root, grated for garnish
Blend and serve!
🍍Mom tip 🍍
Make up separate baggies with the recipe complete for the week and toss in the feeezer. Time saver and a cold smoothie is the best!